thailand,travel thailand,thailand tourism,visit thailand,tourism authority of thailand,thailand tourism board,amazing thailand,thailand accommodation,thailand hotels,thailand holiday,thailand vacations,thailand attractions,thailand restaurants,thailand map,thailand guide,thailand shopping,thailand events,thailand festivals,thailand islands,thailand culture,thailand nightlife,travel to thailand,travel around thailand -
 Password    
views : 3018
plumsiam program tour
Seeing trip: Ayutthaya 1 day tour
Joined Trip: 1,550 Baht/person
Private Trip: 2,600 Baht/person (Min 2 pax)

35001.fw.png

06.30 a.m.     Pick up time

* R1 \+ ]+ \4 H9 c, Q( K: O# e5 T

07.30 a.m.     Go to Ayutthaya(Ancient city)

& _7 |$ z3 r9 K$ A, z+ u6 R/ [

08.30 a.m.     Visit Wat Phu Khao Thong. Thistemple is located outside the city of Ayutthaya.

: g" i: V2 {  c- B  v. x

09.30 a.m.     Arrive at Ayutthaya and visit the ancient palace and WatPhra Sri Sanphet. Visit Viharn PhraMongkol Bopit, one of the largest bronze Buddha in Thailand.

9 c+ M: I4 x+ J+ A3 ^' c- b

12.00 p.m.     Thai buffet lunch.

; c6 ]( g1 }, m6 k& a8 q" v

01.00 p.m.     Visit Wat Lokaya Sutha. This templeis adjacent to Wat Worachettharam in the West to thecity. It’s the house of a large reclining Buddha image, made of brick and covered withplaster.

, ?4 x" V8 o7 s

02.30 p.m.     Visit Wat Phra Mahathat. This templeis located in front of the grand palace.Theconstruction was began during the reign of King Borom RachathiratI in 1374 A.D.

* r) f/ ~5 I! Y, R  b( G

03.00 p.m.     Back to Bangkok.

8 D9 \5 M9 N8 p, V0 `

04.30 p.m.     Arrive in Bangkok.   

35002.fw.png

Tripinclusive:  Round Trip Transfer, Entrance Fee, Lunch and English Speaking Guide (Joined Trip Only)      

plumsiamtravel.net